Help, I need more time for machines in Horizon Forbidden West

Horizon Forbidden West actually delivers a lot of great accessibility options that make the game accessible to many people. These include various levels of difficulty, button remapping or even a co-pilot function with which a second person can help out. All of this is of course great and already quite extensive, but I still lack a certain option, because machine scans are almost useless for me in fighting.

machine scans: too much information, too little time

The scanning of opponents is actually a really useful and necessary thing. It not only reveals the weaknesses and elementary dusk of machines or human enemies, but those who want to reach the 100% in the game must also have scanned all machines.

Especially because the trophy is easy to miss, I also conscientiously scan every machine in the fight, sometimes even several times. The scans are only useful for me. If I scan a machine hidden from the grass, I can relax your weaknesses. However, I am thrown directly into the fight - which is often the case with boss opponents - I have to panicked the scan, while a huge, angry machine tramples towards me.

Horizon Forbidden West - 10 Combat Tips You Need To Know

Okay, check quickly what weak points it has and which elementary arrows are best here - or not, because I have to avoid the first attack. On the second attempt, I accidentally focus on a certain machine part. Before I click through here, I prefer to break off the scan and start a new attempt.

Eleen Reinke

__@Ottadice

As a person with attention deficit, the scans in Horizon Forbidden West are often overwhelming for me. Especially in stressful fights, I cannot take the important information at all because I am too busy concentrating on the movements of my opponent. A solution to the problem would even be pretty easy.

The whole thing is incredibly chaotic and also remembering the important information is not that easy, at least for me. More than once I scanned a machine quickly and then forgotten which information was in there because I was too focused on the fight myself.

Of course I can also look at the information scanned over the menu, but this is unnecessarily cumbersome in the fight and also tears me out of the action.

Horizon Forbidden West has the solution almost ready

Horizon Forbidden West himself has a practically perfect solution for it elsewhere. In the accessibility options, I can set how much Aloy's focus ability and opening the weapon wheel should slow down time. Even how long the loading screen and its tips will be displayed can be selected.

If this option were now available for scans, I could actually take the time to record and process the information displayed. Then they were finally no longer useless for me in the fight and I would not just scan machines for a trophy.

How are you, has the scanning in the fight already caused problems?

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas