RB Leipzig: Amadou Haidara "ready" for duel with FC Bayern

Despite interest from England, Amadou Haidara wants to fulfill his contract with the football Bundesliga RB Leipzig. The Mittelfeldmann is looking forward to the upcoming duel against FC Bayern.

The Malian national player who had surprisingly failed at the Africa Cup with his team in the eightelfinale in the penalty shooting at Equatorialguinea and has been training with the Saxons again since Tuesday, said in an online press conference, he feels very well at RB and would like the goals with the Realize the club. "I see no reason to think about a change," said Haidara.

Newcastle 'owners ready to cover £80m cost' on Amadou Haidara move in fourth transfer bid | New... Especially Manchester United with Haidaras longtime conveyor Ralf Rangnick as coach and Newcastle United was interested in the 24-year-old midfielder.

Of course, the English league is interesting and tempting for every young player. "But why should I throw away what I have here and start something, where I'm not sure? I have asked myself the question: worth it? I have no answer because I can achieve my goals with RB Leipzig," said Haidara, who still has a contract until June 30, 2025 with the Saxony.

Haidara ready for FC Bayern

Despite the disappointment with the Africa Cup is ready for the Bundesliga duel with FC Bayern Munich.

"My powers are there, I'm not so pose to take a break," said Haidara on Wednesday in a media round.

"I am ready for the next game and the next task," emphasized the 24-year-old, who had failed with the national team of Mali last week in the second round of the Africa Cup. "For us that was a giant disappointment, so we did not expect."

At Bavaria, the team must be robust on Saturday (18:30 / SKY) "physically and mental". He had respect for Bavaria, "because they have reached a lot," said Haidara. However, "fear" should not occur.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas